Senior OT Consultant
We are collaborating with a leader in the Operational Technology (OT) space, which is seeking a Senior OT Consultant to join their team. This organization operates within some of the most highly regulated and challenging industrial environments and has delivered critical projects across energy, renewables, water and manufacturing.
This position is best fitted for a seasoned security specialist with a broad spectrum and skillset around OT and Cyber Risk to lead a team of OT engineers while offering strategic guidance to a diverse clientele.
— Please note that sponsorship for this role is not provided —
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Team management responsibilities of OT engineers.
- Leadership on OT cyber security strategy development, including the acquisition and management of new vendors.
- Demonstrate expertise in consulting services, particularly focused on providing guidance, analysis, and support to businesses in the domains of policy development, risk assessment, procedural design, and cyber maturity assessments.
- Exhibit the ability to establish and nurture strong relationships with internal and external customers, as well as key business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support customer initiatives, including bids, upselling, and offering of alternative solutions.
- Possess a deep understanding of risk and compliance, and offer guidance on technical security frameworks, such as NIST 800-53/800-82, ISO 27000 series, IEC 62433, HSE OG-86, NIS-D etc.
- 25+ days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Private healthcare
- Salary sacrifice schemes and more
The role is remote with occasional travel to the client's site.
Please apply if interested!