Third Party Risk Management & Operational Resilience Consultant
We are working with a well known Consultancy who are looking for a Third Party Risk Management & Operational Resilience Consultant to come and join their team and work with their Financial Services Clients.
This is a Principal level role and as such will be given the opportunity to help grow the already-established Third Party Risk Management team and contribute to thought leadership across the organisation.
This person would be required to help clients manage their end-to-end supply chain, operational resilience, helping them design and maintain secure and resilient processes to ensure critical business operations and third-party material meets well-known regulations.
* Implementing new operating models to manage all 3 lines of defence, third party assurance and operational resilience
* Knowledge of the operations of an IT department and the importance it plays to successful business operations.
* A confidence and interest in where IT can make a business vulnerable is must
* Familiarity with Financial Services Regulation and a financial services background, but recognising that resilience principles apply across sector
This role would be best suited to people with the following experience:
- Previous experience working with clients on their 3rd party risk assurance & Operational Resilience
- Experience working within the Financial sector inc. current regulatory requirements
- Good stakeholder engagement
- Certification to relevant industry bodies such as; BCI, DRI, CISSP, IRM would be desirable
The role would be largely remote with infrequent travel to client sites, and occasional travel into London office (perhaps once a month at most).
The base salary for this role is uptown £103,000 for the right person and also comes with a car allowance of £6000 plus a bonus of up to 15%
If you would like to hear more please do get in touch.