Information Security Officer
We are working with a financial services organisation to find an experienced Information Security Officer with good experience across Risk and Compliance to join their organisation.
The company in question is looking for an Information Security Officer with experience working on the 2LOD to help enable the 1st line team and ultimately with strong interpersonal skills enabling them to overcome challenges they may face.
The Information Security Officer will be required to have knowledge of ISO27001, ISO31000 and and the ability to assess and test the current controls in place.
Key Experience for the Information Security Officer
- Significant experience in working within risk management and compliance.
- Ideally would have some knowledge of technical areas relating to Information Security and be able to translate technical information into non-technical for senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of implementing effective appropriate risk frameworks within global commercial organisations
- Experience with supplier assurance would be beneficial
- Knowledge of major compliance frameworks such as ISO27001 (essential), ISO31000, PCI-DSS (desirable) and NIST (desirable)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Sound interpersonal skills
Certifications such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM or equivalent would be beneficial but not imperative to the position.
You would be required to be on site 3 days per week at their Berkshire office and base salary is looking at 68k, upto 15% bonus plus a company car.