Director – Cloud Security
We are working with one of the 'Big 4' who are currently looking to add a Director of Cloud Security to their Financial Services team.
You will get the opportunity to lead their growth strategy across the FS sector, expanding their Cloud Security services amongst their current and new clients.
The role will entail leading on Sales opportunities as well as building internal and external relationships, developing Cloud Security strategies for a number of Financial Services organisations.
A strong background in leadership will be very advantageous and the ability to grow the current team, there is a growth strategy in place which you will lead on whilst expanding client-base.
* Background in a consultancy and also in Financial Services.
* Deep knowledge of poly-cloud (security) products and services.
* A commercially aware and strategic mindset
* Previous experience working as a Cloud Security Consultant or Lead and ability to advise across these services.
* A solid understanding of Risk Management within a Professional Services environment.
* Ability to work collaboratively with other Lead Partners within the business to outline processes and accountability to other areas of the business.
The role would report out of their London office and will require travel into central London as well as other regional offices.
Base salary for this role is £160,000 with a bonus package of around £25,000 on average across the business and a car allowance of 6.5k.
On top of this you can expect a high-level benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Pension amongst others.
Get in touch if you would like more information.