Information Security Compliance Officer
We are working with an international organisation who are looking to bring an experience Information Security Compliance Officer into their growing team.
The main duties of this role will be to assist the InfoSec Compliance Manager in assessing the companies compliance with international regulations such as PCI-DSS and CAA CAF whilst also performing internal and external audits.
The role will be best suited to someone with extensive experience working within heavily regulated environments who has a wide knowledge of recognised compliance frameworks.
* Perform audits and monitoring of enterprise-wide systems, policies and procedures
* Develop metrics and reports on overall compliance within the organisation
* Knowledge of the likes of PCI-DSS and CAA CAF compliance
* Promote compliance awareness across the organisation
* Ensure all external certifications are attained and maintained
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATION & KNOWLEDGE
* CISA, CISM or similar qualifications
* Knowledge/experience of the likes of NIS D, ISA or QSA
This role would be based from their head office North of London and would require 2 days on site per week.
The position comes with a base salary of upto £65,000 with a bonus of upto 20% amongst other benefits.