Information Security Officer
We are working with one of our long-standing clients to help bring a new Information Security Officer into their team either in the UK or in Austria.
This will would be closely with the Director of Information Security to take ownership of their GRC function and will also need to have the ability to influence multiple senior stakeholders across the organisation globally.
- Support the security certification activities for SOC2, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Manage the Governance, Risk & Compliance function with the upkeep of information metrics and support all aspects of GRC security.
- Management of the current security policies and processes, ensuring operational efficiency
- Taking responsibility of technical control initiatives to meet security policies.
- Gathering and analysing the current/future threat landscape and providing a realistic overview of risks and threats in the environment.
- Proven experience in helping create and operate cutting edge (non-traditional) ISMS.
- Expert level of managing SOC 2 and/or ISO 27001; knowledge of PCI DSS would also be beneficial.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of how information security can impact an organisation; you can give examples and explain both positive and negative impacts.
This role would be best suited to someone with a tenured career within Information Security who has the ability to come into an organisation, influence change, and manage and risks that would be associated with that.
This role can be based in Austria, the UK, or anywhere else in the EU but Austria and the UK is preferred.
The role itself would be fully remote and salary is upto £80,000 (UK) or €100,000 in the EU.