Application Security Architect
We are currently working with one of our large clients to help them add an experienced Application Security Architect to their team.
If you have a passion for AppSec, good knowledge around things like SDLC and the Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM) and are able to manage relationships with both external stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers then we’d love to talk to you.
You will have ability to monitor and advise on company-wide Application Security practices, from the likes of advising the Developers on best practice when designing apps, advising on the best tools for the Application Development Lifecycle and providing reviews across current Architecture.
Some important skills for the role include (but not limited to):
- A solid understanding of Architecture trade-off analysis methodology.
- Good experience around threat modelling to ensure application designs include the appropriate design considerations.
- Strong knowledge around SDLC, OWASP and SAMM
- Overall knowledge of core infrastructure, cloud, web and digital technologies
- Working knowledge of enterprise frameworks such as TOGAF and SABSA
Desirable skills include:
- Knowledge of application security architecture for Salesforce
- Certifications including Salesforce System Architect, Azure Security Engineer, CREST registered Technical Security Architecture (CRTSA)
What’s in it for you?
Aside from the usual benefits you would expect from a global organisation, their company ethos has always been built around being People First so you will always have a voice, and will be able to come in and make a huge difference to the company.
The organisation is always growing and you will be an integral part of that moving forward, helping to lead your team and also advise on ways to improve moving forward.
The role will be paying upto £120,000 for the right person and would expect to be on-site in London around twice a week, with the flexibility to work from home outside of that.
If this sounds interesting, feel free to get in touch and we can set up a call.