Cyber Security Lead
We are working exclusively with one of our clients who are currently seeking a Cyber Security Lead to join their growing team. If you are an experienced Cyber Security professional looking to be able to come in and make a real impact on an organisation from the get-go then we would love to talk to you.
As part of the Cyber Security Lead role you will be integral in selecting, implementing and monitoring their internal systems as well acting as consultant to senior stakeholders along with the Head of Information Security whom you will work closely with.
This role will ideally be suited to someone who has worked in a senior internal position or consultant role within Information/Cyber Security for a number of years and is able to deliver swift decisions to enhance the company’s security systems.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite)
- Experience working within a Cloud environment (AWS)
- Good experience in monitoring and reporting of Firewalls, IPS, Endpoint Protection, IAM, DLP, CASB and all general internal Infrastructure.
- Ability to manage 3rd party penetration tests and reports
- Experience performing vulnerability scans
- Able to perform threat-modelling and document the risks
- Experience with frameworks such as NIST and ISO27001
- Experience with CI/CD security tooling – code scanning and automation
- Experience configuring and managing Google Workspace, Netskope, ESET Cloud and Desktop Central
Some of the essential parts of this role will be being the key focal point on decisions such as filling in the gaps in the current Security Tooling, what are the current threats to the organisation and what are the things that the company should be searching for.
This would be best suited to a pragmatic individual who is used to working proactively and autonomously.
The role would require to be on-site in London 2 days per week.
Salary for this position is up to £70,000 with a bonus structure of up to 20% on top of this (based on personal performance) plus benefits.