Application Security Engineer
We are working exclusively with a Global organisation who are looking for an experienced Application Security Engineer to come and join them on a contract basis.
This role would work with their worldwide team to ensure the security of their applications and websites whilst collaborating with their DevOps and Cloud Security teams.
They are looking for AppSec professionals with experience in the following areas:
* Penetration Testing – WebApps and APIs
* Defining Secure Software Development Lifecycle practices
* Writing scripts for security testing automation – Python preferred
* Programming languages such as Java, C++, C# – Java preferred
* Supporting Threat Modelling practices and Red Teaming exercises
* Building secure products around emerging technologies
If you have experience with the likes of the below these would be desirable but not imperative:
* AWS architecture and its security services
* The likes of Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices Architecture
Certifications such as OSCP, CREST, CEPT, GPEN would go a long way to support your application but experience is more beneficial.
This would be an initial 3 month assignment Outside IR35 and would be fully remote.