Associate Director – Cyber Merger & Acquisitions
Associate Director Cyber Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
London, United Kingdom
Up to £95,000 + Benefits & Bonus
Are you a passionate Cyber Security professional with experience of working in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) space, or a real desire to move into this field.
My client is a highly respected, global financial services company with a leading Cyber Security M&A consultancy function? I am currently looking for a technically strong individual to join the Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) team in a senior consulting and management position.
The Cyber M&A Associate Director will be primarily responsible for working with the Cyber M&A leadership team to drive growth of the practice, encompassing:
- successful client delivery
- – proposal writing
- proposition building
- internal enablement.
The Strategic Advisor & Transaction Solutions function has global capability and expertise that enable organisations to take an integrated approach to strategic, organisational and cultural change. They are the leading strategic advisor on people and organisational change to the world’s most sophisticated companies and financial sponsors. They are considered the “go-to” resource for clients when facing a significant change event that impacts their people or organisation, focused on driving growth and elevating client relationships. In addition, they are advisors to senior executives, in leading companies, on their most pressing organizational and human capital challenges.
The Associate Director Cyber Mergers & Acquisitions will:
- Work with the Cyber M&A leadership team to drive growth of the practice
- Be involved in client delivery across Cyber Due diligence, Cyber post-deal reviews, improvement activities and other transaction scenarios;
- Work in a transaction environment that involves tight delivery timeframes;
- Be part of a team and operate successfully with high-performing Cyber Solutions consultants in London and across EMEA;
- Support broader activities, such as educating the market on Cyber M&A including speaking at events, client presentations and writing whitepapers;
- Support the Cyber M&A sales cycle including client pitches, proposals and engagement onboarding;
- Support activities to build a scalable delivery model with contribute to key templates and educating internal teams;
- Contribute to the broader corporate M&A Advisory practice success;
- Lead client meetings with senior stakeholders to advise on the cyber approach for due diligence, integration, carve-out and incident response.
The Associate Director Cyber Mergers & Acquisitions will demonstrate:
- Strong appetite to operate in a dynamic M&A environment working with Private Equity clients, Infrastructure funds and Corporate M&A deal teams;
- Strong knowledge and ability to understand and articulate Cyber Security risks and trends, including common threat vectors that are impacting different sectors;
- Deep Cyber technical knowledge in one or more Cyber domains areas such as security design, infrastructure, network, applications, data, operations, cloud architecture and/or secure SDLC including CI/CD pipeline. Potentially including ethical hacking;
- Familiarity with digital innovation trends and the impact on Cyber Security;
- Experience in conceptualising, developing and quality pitches and proposals;
- Consulting experience and track record of working in a wide range of sectors with clients across the engagement lifecycle from initial meeting to project completion;
- Proven project management and stakeholder management experience;
- Excellent written and communications skills;
- Knowledge of data protection and compliance regulations such as EU GDPR as well as industry standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST and PCI.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits.
Our client is happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, they offer flexible and agile working policies and are happy to discuss options with you upon application
This is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.