Security Engineer – CyberArk
Security Engineer – Cyberark Specialism
Fully Remote working option
Up to £85,000 base + Bonus & Benefits
Our client, a fast growing security solutions provider, is seeking a driven Security Engineer to join their talented Security Engineering team .
The company uses security analytics and sophisticated risk and threat management technology to dynamically protect their clients by identifying, analyzing, predicting and preventing cyber threats.
In real time.
The Cyberark Security Engineer will operate at a high technical level, be a strong team player and able to follow applicable processes and procedures while maintaining the flexibility to “think outside the box”. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in an Information Security Engineering role and solid background in Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
The Security Engineer (Cyberark) will:
• Design, implement & support security systems (service provider & enterprise) for clients in Greece and abroad
• Participate in multi-disciplinary / multi-technology teams for the design and implementation of security solutions & services. Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining, managing and prioritizing product backlog items
• Troubleshoot complex problems on client critical infrastructure & production networks
The Security Engineer (Cyberark) will demonstrate:
• University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Security or relevant roles
• At least 2 years of experience in Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions, especially Cyberark PAM solution
• Cyberark Defender and Cyberark Sentry certifications will be considered an advantage
• Cyberark CDE certifications will be considered a strong advantage
• Experience with Cyberark AIM, Cyberark PTA, Alero will be considered a strong advantage
• Any knowledge and experience of Palo Alto Firewalls, Imperva WAF/DAM, Digital Guardian DLP solutions will be considered as a strong advantage
• Any relevant qualifications will be considered as a plus
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a team member
• Good knowledge and experience in methodologies such as Operating Systems, Scripting languages, Databases (SQL, MySQL) etc. will be considered as an advantage
• Relevant master’s degree will be considered as an advantage
• Strong communication skills (English & Greek)